We offer HIPAA compliant online video counseling!
You are required to create an account to use this service.
In times of need, you can have therapy and support in the comfort of your home or wherever you may be. If you can't make an appointment due to time or other concerns, ask your therapist for a virtual session.
Video conferencing is real-time and visual technology that enables clinicians to provide mental health services remotely. Teletherapy allows for virtual "face-to-face" therapy sessions through a virtual platform that is HIPAA compliant and meets all the standards of encryption and privacy protection. However, please be aware of the limitations to privacy due to the constraints and risks of using technology in this manner.
If you are a new patient, when requesting an appointment online or by calling our office, please be sure to include specific requests for a Teletherapy and complete the telehealth consent form.
We look forward to helping you or your loved one in an online session.
Don't have an account?
Please fill out the form below with your Name, Email Address and Phone Number and we will reach out to you.
Once we have established contact, we will create your account and you will receive a followup email to complete the account setup.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Your therapist will send you a link to create a password with a telehealth platform.
- On the day of your appointment and minutes before your session begins, your therapist will send an email invite for you to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the messaging feature in your account if you have questions and need to communicate with your therapist before beginning your session.
- At your appointment time and when are ready to begin, accept the email invite.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera. Allow this feature for your session.
- Your therapist will be waiting to see you in your virtual session.
Are You Ready For Online Counseling?
Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online counseling! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
Are you comfortable navigating computer software?
The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online counseling.
Looking for additional assistance with Teletherapy, contact our office through contact us or call the office.